Work at Giga-tronics
Giga-tronics is an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity (AA/EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to email@example.com.
Determinations on request for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for your interest in Giga-tronics. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Giga-tronics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, plus a friendly, flexible work environment, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD) 100% paid by Giga-tronics
- Flexible Spending Plan and Health Savings Plans (FSA) and (HSA)
- Employer-match 401(k) program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Three (3) weeks Personal Time Off (PTO) per year and increasing with service
- Ten (10) paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible and friendly work environment
Submit a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a resume, please refer to the specific open position for which you are applying. All current open positions are listed above and we will only consider applicants who express an interest in a specific open position for which they possess basic qualifications.
Giga-tronics is required by law to compile statistical data about those who seek employment and we ask for your assistance in this endeavor. The information you provide will be kept confidential. Please be assured that whether or not you supply this information, it will not affect your eligibility for employment.
Please provide the information below on a sheet separated from, but along with your resume. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Race/Ethnicity (as defined by the EEOC):
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- American Indian/Alaskan Native
- Two or More Races